Return to Shows - Covid-19 regulations to observe
Leinster Dressage are delighted to announce the resumption of shows and activities. We hope all our members have remained well over the last few weeks and are looking forward to returning to competition. Since the Government’s announcement of a resumption of all sporting activities from the 29th July 2020 we have been busy planning our show schedule. However, for the foreseeable future there will be some changes to our events and there will be protocols we will be obliged to enforce.
- We are asking all our members and those attending events to comply with steward’s requests and take personal responsibility for their behaviour at events. Failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the event and possible exclusion from future events.
- The numbers attending a show will be limited.
- Each competitor will be given their test time/s, time they allowed enter the show and time they must leave the show venue by. These times will be posted with the competition times on this website prior to a show.
- Riders are allowed bring a groom/s but must submit their names and contact number of anyone travelling with them by email to 48 hours prior to a show. If you arrive to a show without having submitted these contact details you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
- If catering is available at a show we ask those attending not to congregate in crowds around catering vans or elsewhere in a venue.
- Trained Covid Compliance Officers, sanitising stations and social distancing regulations of 2 metres will be in place.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend.
Copies of British Dressage tests may be purchased from the Dressage Ireland administration assistant (stocks allowing) or direct from British Dressage, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2RJ.
Sets of tests can be ordered by writing to the Dressage Ireland administration assistant.
Individual tests can also be ordered and obtained immediately online from dressagediagrams.org.
Please Note: information about test changes from British Dressage.
Please note that British Dressage Ltd. tests are protected by copyright. Photocopying is not permitted. Legal action will be taken against offenders by British Dressage Ltd.