Leinster Dressage Winter Schedule Amendments
Following requests received at the AGM, a number of additional classes are to be added to the schedule:
- An under 12s class using the Under 12s IPC Test 2008.
- An Eventing test class, open to both unregistered and registered riders, using test BE 121 (2001).
- A Welcome to Dressage Class open to junior riders eligible to take part in Leinster Dressage Youth development training who have not taken part in a dressage competition prior to 1 January 2009 using Test BD 7 (2002) for the shows on 18 January and 15 February 2009 and Test BD 4 (2002) for the shows on 22 March and 19 April.
- Class 12 Advanced test 104 (2007) will also be run at the shows on 18 January and 15 February 2009 and not just at the last two shows of the winter season, as previously advertised.
In addition, a Junior League will be run, based on the results of the registered preliminary and novice classes.
Please note also that there have been a number of test changes affecting the shows to be held on 18 January and 15 February 2009:
- In class 4, the Preliminary test has been changed from BD 17 to BD 1 (2006). This has been necessary as British Dressage have deleted test 17 with effect from 1 January 2009. This has also given us the opportunity to respond to requests from members to include a short arena test for preliminary riders (Test BD 1 is performed in a 20m X 40m arena).
- In class 5, the Novice test has been changed from BD 33 to BD 38 (2005). This has been necessary as British Dressage have deleted test 33 with effect from 1 January 2009.
- In class 11, the Advanced Medium test has been changed from BD 93 to BD 94 (2002). BD 94 is a long arena test, while BD 93 is a short arena test.
In the Amateur league running over the winter season, in addition to the €100 training bursaries to be awarded to each of the top three combinations, combinations not finishing in the top three who compete at all four shows of the winter season will receive a "loyalty bonus" in the form of a €30 training bursary.
AIRC members competing in registered classes are reminded to write their grade on their entry forms so that they can be included in the Riding Club league.
- Bridle numbers must be worn to gain entry to the warm up area. Competitors will be told their bridle number when they declare their entry at the show desk. A limited supply of bridle numbers will be available for purchase at each show.
- All competitors must declare their entries on arrival at the show. Dressage Ireland members must show a current membership card. If the membership card for 2009 is not produced, competitors must pay the €5 temporary membership fee to cover day insurance.
31.07.2021 - Redhills Show 14th and 15th of August
23.05.2021 - Leinster Dressage Region Summer League 2021
23.05.2021 - Traditional Irish Horse Award
03.05.2021 - Don’t fear to Volunteer
24.04.2021 - Rider Physio Online Course
22.11.2020 - Regional Championship Final Update
05.09.2020 - Regional Championship Final December 2020
21.07.2020 - Entries now Open for ’Dressage in the City’
29.06.2020 - Return to Shows - Covid-19 regulations to observe
24.01.2019 - Leinster Dressage AGM
16.04.2018 - Leinster Dressage 2018 Summer League
18.03.2018 - Leinster Dressage League update
07.03.2018 - Leinster Dressage Show 18th March
01.03.2018 - Post AGM Update and Committee for 2018
28.02.2018 - Winter 2017/ Spring 2018 League Update
13.02.2018 - Closing date for Leinster Dressage Shows is changing
13.02.2018 - Leinster Dressage Members League 2017
25.01.2018 - 2017/18 Leinster Region Leagues
05.10.2017 - Leinster Dressage Winter/Spring Schedule 2017/18
22.08.2017 - Killossery Show 27th August 2017
25.07.2017 - Entries are closed for 30th July
24.07.2017 - Reminder: Closing time for Killosery Show
14.07.2017 - Redhill Show Change of Date
14.07.2017 - Leinster Show Sunday 30th July
18.05.2017 - Welcome
06.01.2017 - Leinster Dressage AGM
05.07.2016 - Leinster Dressage Show Coil Og 17th July
10.11.2015 - Leinster Dressage AGM
29.10.2015 - Leinster Region AGM 2015
14.08.2015 - Guide to Show Safety
18.07.2015 - Sponsorship of Classes Coil Óg Show
18.07.2015 - Northern Ireland Friendly International
01.05.2015 - Leinster Dressage Show 17th May, Coil Og
06.02.2015 - Coil Og 7th February
20.01.2015 - Stabling for Coil Óg Shows
13.12.2014 - Leinster Dressage 2015 Winter Schedule
08.11.2014 - Leinster Dressage 2014 AGM Notice
17.09.2014 - Leinster Dressage Show 19th October
04.09.2014 - Leinster Dressage Additional Show Date
15.07.2014 - Coil Óg Show
01.07.2014 - Coil Óg July 20th
18.01.2014 - Leinster Region 2014 Winter Shows
06.11.2013 - Leinster Dressage AGM
15.05.2013 - List 1 Judge at Leinster Dressage Show on 16th June
05.03.2013 - Leinster Dressage Show 17th March
12.02.2013 - Leinster Dressage re-scheduled show date
15.01.2013 - Leinster Dressage Winter Schedule
15.01.2013 - Leinster Dressage Winter Schedule
02.01.2013 - Leinster Dressage Winter Schedule
07.03.2012 - Dates for your Diary
22.02.2012 - Dressage Ireland AGM
30.07.2009 - EXTRA SHOW - Cancelled
13.07.2009 - Sponsorship for Summer Leagues
23.06.2009 - Sponsorship for Summer Leagues
04.06.2009 - The Ollie Byrne Trust Fund
20.02.2009 - Advertising in the Dressage Ireland Summer Schedule
20.01.2009 - Sponsorship
08.01.2009 - Under 12s class at Leinster Dressage Shows
05.01.2009 - National Winter Finals 2009 - Volunteers Needed
23.12.2008 - Leinster Dressage Winter Schedule Amendments
18.11.2008 - AGM
09.09.2008 - New Secretary
03.07.2008 - Myerscough Home International July
19.02.2008 - Rescheduling of Postponed Preliminary Classes
21.01.2008 - Show Cancellation
08.11.2007 - Winter Schedule 2008
08.11.2007 - AGM