Autumn/Winter Schedule 2018/2019
|Sunday 21st October 2018||National Horse Sport Arena||Sunday 14th October 2018||Map|
Entry Fees and Conditions
- Entries must be prepaid online only
- Membership and horse registration numbers must be submitted with the entry.
- Horses must compete under their registered name on their passport.
- No late entries - shows are very busy and late entries will not be accommodated.
- No payment on the day for any entries.
- The Committee reserve the right to hold a ballot on entries if the volume exceeds that manageable on the day, with preference being given to registered members.
- Times will be published online two days before the show, ie Friday for a Sunday show, Thursday for a Saturday show.
- Entry fees: Dressage Ireland Members €20 per test for all classes from Preliminary to Grand Prix. €20 per test for Junior and Senior Trailblazers.
- Non-members: €25 for first entry per rider per show, including Junior and Senior Trailblazers. €20 for subsequent entries for the same rider at the same show.
- Mini Trailblazers: €5 per test
- Non-members of Dressage Ireland may compete at any show but will not be eligible for league points.
- All non-members are required to complete a temporary membership form before competing. Please download, fill in the form and email it to email@example.com at the same time as making your entries.
- Withdrawals: In the event of a competitor being unable to attend a show, including on the show day itself, they must email firstname.lastname@example.org and withdraw.
- Declaration: All competitors must declare at the show office prior to riding and collect their bridle number.
- Code of Conduct: All shows are run under Dressage Ireland rules. It is essential in the interests of safety that the directions of the stewards, the organisers and committee members are followed at all times. Competitors are expected to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the sport.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries :)
National Horse Sport Arena
Sunday 21st October 2018
|Class 1||Mini Trailblazers Introductory||DI Test A (2016)|
|Class 2||Junior Trailblazers Preliminary||BD 4 (2002)|
|Class 3||Senior Trailblazers Preliminary||BD 4 (2002)|
|Class 4||Junior Trailblazers Novice||BD 24 (2010/2016)|
|Class 5||Senior Trailblazers Novice||BD 24 (2010/2016)|
|Class 6||Preliminary||DI P18 (2012)|
|Class 7||Preliminary||BD 15 (2008/2016)|
|Class 8||Novice||DI N27 (2012)|
|Class 9||Novice||BD 22 (2007)|
|Class 10||Elementary||DI E51 (2013)|
|Class 11||Elementary||BD 40 (2010)|
|Class 12||Medium||DI M67 (2015)|
|Class 13||Medium||BD 61 (2002)|
|Class 14||Advanced Medium||BD 85/ FEI Junior Preliminary (2018)|
|Class 15||Advanced Medium||BD 92/ FEI Junior Team (2018)|
|Class 16||Advanced||BD 100 (2002)|
|Class 17||Prix St George||FEI (2009/2018)|
|Class 18||Intermediate I||FEI (2009/2018)|
|Class 19||Intermediaire II||FEI (2009/2018)|
|Class 20||Grand Prix||FEI (2009/2018)|
|Class 21||Para Equestrian||Nominate on entry|
Entries Close: Sunday 14th October 2018 (online).
Withdrawals: Until midday on Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 12pm. After that time no refunds will be possible.
Times: Telephone on Friday 19th October 2018 or on this website.